A blog on gardening, life by the sea, photography and wildlife

Saturday 8 September 2012

Holywell beach chalet

It has been a week of wonderful weather here in Eastbourne for the last week the sea is warm by south coast standards and water visibility is wonderful after such calm settled conditions. Sadly no work had been carried out on the plot in this time other than harvesting some bean and pea crops.
I have included a photo taken today of some very good friends of ours taken at lunch to try and offer some excuse as to the good life experienced by chalet holders when the weather is fine, I do offer it as some recompense as to my lazy ways of late. I gather from the forecasters it is set to end on Monday, so the plot will soon have my full attention.


Gaia her first go at body-boarding


1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    What lovely photos conveying contentment and happiness. Know what you mean about the weather as the vegetables need seeing to but I just want to enjoy this sunshine whilst we can!

    ReplyDelete